T's & C's
Delivery And Returns Policy
- CHELINO will only dispatch goods once FULL payment is received. CHELINO does not offer goods on credit/lay-bye nor do we allow purchasing on account.
- Goods will only be dispatched once payment clears and reflects in our bank account. This could take up to 3 working days.
- It is the responsibility of the purchaser to insure that any/all packages requested from the store are verified. CHELINO assumes no responsibility for packages once they leave our premises.
- CHELINO delivers all parcels using a courier service (unless stated or arranged otherwise). Once the item is dispatched, you will be notified with a tracking number. You may request delivery status on your parcel from us.
- Delivery via our courier service usually takes between 5-10 working days. Although we try to deliver sooner.
- If your parcel has not arrived within the specified time frame, do not hesitate to contact us via email: email@example.com or call 0118352520.
Delivery in SA
- Delivery fees, are calculated based on the weight and size of your parcel and the quantity of your order.
- CHELINO will only deliver goods in South Africa. For orders from other countries other than South Africa the purchaser must make arrangements for pick-up.
- All returns will be charged a 15% handling fee.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0118352520 for the costs on returns beforehand.
- You will not be liable for further fees if the product is damaged, faulty or missing any accessory or parts. Factory faults or out of box damages will be assessed via stringent methods and outcomes would be at the company’s discretion.
To ensure your request is processed as quickly as possible you are responsible for the following when returning your products;
- Package your products safely and securely for protection during transit;
- Include the necessary paperwork with your parcel (contact us to confirm paperwork as all return cases may differ); and
- Include all accessories and parts that were sold with the product.
Failure to adhere to any of these requirements could delay the processing of your request or result in its decline altogether.
All returns and cancellations of unwanted products will be charged form which will include a handling fee.
Please contact email@example.com or 0118352520 for the costs on returns beforehand.
Please ensure the package:
- Is undamaged and unused, with the original labels and stickers still attached;
- Has the original packaging, which must be undamaged and in its original condition with all seals still intact (if applicable).
- Not missing any accessories or parts;
- You log a return on the Website within 7 days of delivery to you or collection by you of the unwanted product. After 7 days, you can only return a product if it is defective.
Once we have inspected the product and validated your return, we will refund you with the purchase price of the product within 10 days of the return.
Products damaged on delivery
Should a product be damaged or missing any parts or accessories at the time of delivery / collection, please notify us within 7 days of such delivery from www.chelino.co.za.
We will arrange to collect the product. Once we have inspected the product and validated your return, we will at your choice repair / replace the product as soon as possible (if such repair is possible/ we have the same product in stock to use as a replacement) or refund you with the purchase price of the product.
We do our best to ensure that the products we deliver to you are of a high quality, and in good working order and without defects.
What is a defect? A defect is a material imperfection in the manufacture of a product or any characteristic of a product, which makes the product less acceptable than one would reasonably be entitled to expect in the circumstances.
The following will NOT be regarded as defects and will not entitle you to a return:
- Faults resulting from normal wear and tear;
- Damage arising from negligence, user abuse or incorrect usage of the product;
- Damage arising from a failure to adequately care for the product;
- Damage arising from unauthorized alterations to the product;
- Where the specifications of a product, although accurately described on the Website and generally fit for its intended purpose, do not suit you; and
- Signs of excessive handling and/or repackaging.
3. Cancellations Policy:
- Any cancellations will be charged a 15% handling fee.
- If you decided to change your order and your previous order has been dispatched already, you will be liable to pay for a handling fee.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0118352520 for the costs on cancellations beforehand.
- For any further enquiries, kindly contact our sales department: 011 835 2520 or email email@example.com.
Valentine’s Day Gift Voucher
ChelinoBaby Valentine’s Day Gift Voucher Terms and Conditions.
ChelinoBaby Valentine’s Day Gift Voucher is offered to new-born babies born on Valentine’s Day, 14th of February 2020 to receive a special gift voucher to the value of R500 to spend at a ChelinoBaby Store with any purchase of R1500.
Applicants are to follow the giveaway entry points and all supporting documents are required with submission. Only valid submissions will be accepted.
Terms and Conditions:
- Parents have 30 days to claim the voucher, submissions close on 14 March
- Babies only born on the 14th of February 2020 will be validated to receive a R500 voucher to spend on any purchase over R1500.
- All entries to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details and supporting documents required:
- Baby’s full name
- Parents full names
- Parents ID numbers
- Mother and/or father’s contact numbers
- Mother and/or father’s email address
- Area of residence and home address
- Parents copy of ID*
- Original confirmation of birth certificate of the baby*
- Once details have been verified, parents will receive a gift voucher to use at ChelinoBaby Stores.
- Parent’s to present their baby’s original birth certificate and the voucher code given by ChelinoBaby Head Office upon redemption at a ChelinoBaby Store.
- Gift voucher is only valid at ChelinoBaby stores in:
- ChelinoBaby Ormonde, Johannesburg (Head Office and Showroom)
- ChelinoBaby Fourways Mall
- ChelinoBaby Menlyn Shopping Centre
- ChelinoBaby Gateway Umhlanga
(Both parents’ information is required unless there is reason for only one parent to enter.)
- All entrants must be 18 years or older to and be a South Africa citizen to enter.
- You may only enter the competition once.
- Only parents of the baby born on Valentine’s Day will be allowed to enter.
- No person will be allowed to enter for a relative or friends baby.
- Participants must have all relevant information and documents sent to email@example.com.
- The competition opens on February 2020 and closes on 14 March 2020.
- All submissions will be confidential.
- Once all details are checked, each candidate will be communicated with if they have qualified to receive a gift voucher.
- We may require further proof, if our judging panel is not convinced that the candidate’s entry is valid.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- There is no fee to enter this competition.
- The voucher may be electronically sent or can be collected at ChelinoBaby’s Head Office.
- The Voucher may not be exchanged or redeemed for cash.
- The voucher can only be redeemed upon a minimum purchase of R1500.
- Under no circumstance will we deliver goods to a customer to redeem the voucher.
- Under no circumstance will you be allowed to use the voucher online www.chelino.co.za, as only an instore purchase and redemption of voucher is accepted.
- A picture at a ChelinoBaby store with your baby will be accepted, although not compulsory.
- The competition is not sponsored by Facebook or Instagram, and any questions should be directed to ChelinoBaby, via our Facebook or Instagram inbox.
- Family and friends of ChelinoBaby and group of companies are not eligible to submit details to receive a gift voucher.
- All information collected will be used only for confirmation and issuing purposes.
- At all times your personal information is confidential and will not be shared with any third party.
- By no means any personal information being collected via an entry form, email or website is being utilised.
- There is no need for participants to send any personal information or make telephonic contact. Each candidate will be communicated with if they have qualified to receive a gift voucher.
- Facebook messenger and Instagram inbox will be the only means of contact for any initial enquiries.
- The only link for this competition is the official ChelinoBaby Facebook Page, Instagram Page, or www.chelino.co.za for this terms and conditions. Any suspicious links, to this competition should be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are not obligated to deliver or keep any goods or do business telephonically. ChelinoBaby does not commit to have a national rule for entries with our location of stores being limited to Gauteng and Kwa-Zulu Natal but will try our best to accommodate entries where it may seem acceptable