T's & C's
Delivery And Returns Policy
1. Delivery Policy
- ChelinoBaby will only dispatch goods once FULL payment is received. ChelinoBaby offers a lay-bye programme for 3 months. Goods will only be release or dispatched once full payment is made or funds are cleared and reflects in our bank accounts. This could take up to 3 working days.
- It is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that all items purchased are received. Once the client leaves the store, ChelinoBaby will not take any responsibility for items short supplied unless specified in writing by the store manager\supervisor.
- ChelinoBaby delivers all parcels using a courier service (unless stated or arranged otherwise). Once the item is dispatched, you will be notified with a tracking number. You may request delivery status on your parcel from us.
- Delivery via our courier service usually takes between 5-10 working days. Although we try to deliver sooner.
- If your parcel has not arrived within the specified time frame, do not hesitate to contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0118352520.
Delivery in SA
- Delivery fees, are calculated based on the weight and size of your parcel and the quantity of your order.
- ChelinoBaby will only deliver goods in South Africa. For orders from other countries other than South Africa the purchaser must make arrangements for pick-up.
2. Returns Policy
- All returns will be charged a 15% handling fee.
- All returns will be subjected to a 15% handling fee. This applies to all products purchased and returned in its original packaging.
- If a product has been removed from its original packaging and if the warranty cards have been removed, a further 30% will be deducted from the selling price. In total and 45% handling fee will be charged.
- If a product has been used, we unfortunately cannot accept the return.
- Please contact email@example.com or call 0118352520 for the costs on returns beforehand.
- You will not be liable for any out of box damages, faulty or missing any accessory or parts. Factory faults or out of box damages will be assessed via stringent methods and outcomes would be at the company’s discretion.
To ensure your request is processed as quickly as possible you are responsible for the following when returning your products;
- Package your products safely and securely for protection during transit;
- Include the necessary paperwork with your parcel (contact us to confirm paperwork as all return cases may differ); and
- Include all accessories and parts that were sold with the product.
- No returns on discontinued / end of range items.
- Covid-19 regulations apply with returns at the discretion of our company.
Failure to adhere to any of these requirements could delay the processing of your request or result in its decline altogether.
Please ensure the package:
- Is undamaged with the original labels and stickers still attached;
- Not missing any accessories or parts;
- You are required to log a return on the website within 7 days of receiving your purchase to return the unwanted product.
- If you are unhappy with the purchase, then you (Customer) is liable to return the product to ChelinoBaby Head Office, in its original packaging, within 3 to 7 working days, unless it is a factory fault as stated above.
- Delivery Fee is not refundable.
Once we have inspected the product and validated your return, we will refund you with the purchase price less the 15% handling fee of the product within 10 days of the return.
Products damaged on delivery
Should a product be damaged or missing any parts or accessories at the time of delivery / collection, please notify us within 7 days of such delivery on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will only replace a product if it has not been used. Once the warranty cards have been removed and the product is used, we will only repair the product and not replace the product.
We do our best to ensure that the products we deliver to you are of a high quality, and in good working order and without defects.
What is a defect? A defect is a material imperfection in the manufacture of a product or any characteristic of a product, which makes the product less acceptable than one would reasonably be entitled to expect in the circumstances.
The following will NOT be regarded as defects and will not entitle you to a return:
- Faults resulting from normal wear and tear;
- Damage arising from negligence, user abuse or incorrect usage of the product;
- Damage arising from a failure to adequately care for the product;
- Damage arising from unauthorized alterations to the product;
- Where the specifications of a product, although accurately described on the Website and generally fit for its intended purpose, do not suit you; and
- Signs of excessive handling and/or repackaging.
3. Cancellations Policy:
- Any cancellations will be charged a 15% handling fee.
- If you decided to change your order and your previous order has been dispatched already, you will be liable to pay the 15% handling fee.
- Please contact email@example.com or call 0118352520 for the costs on cancellations beforehand.
- For any further enquiries, kindly contact our sales department: 011 835 2520 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
ChelinoBaby Lay-buy Terms and Conditions
- All online lay-buys will be held at ChelinoBaby Ormonde, situated at 12 Kimberlite Road, Booysens Reserve, Johannesburg, 2091.
- Balance payable over three months.
- A cancellation fee of 10% of the total purchase price of the items on lay-buy will be deducted in the event of a cancellation of the lay-buy agreement.
- ChelinoBaby will provide a statement of the payment history on request.
- Any cancelled lay-buys will be refunded with a store voucher to the value of amount paid to date, less the 10% cancellation fee.
- When an item is put on lay-buy, it will be at a price at the listed price at the time the lay-buy was opened. If the item on lay-buy has a price increase or decrease, the price will not be adjusted.