The sleek look of the City Travel system is the perfect urban stroller, with multiple features to fit mom’s lifestyle. The comfortable and convenient features of the stroller will make out-and-about effortless for both mom and baby.
INFINITE RECLINE POSITIONS
Stepless adjustment of the seat unit’s backrest offers nearly endless seat angles, all the way down to full recline. Four different seat positions
Extendable sun canopy with window, the canopy shelters your baby from sun, wind and too much stimulation.
Includes a snack tray with cup holder. Easy to remove with just one click.
EXTRA COMFORT AND CONVENIENCE
Superior padding, with a luxurious finish and a sturdy elegant frame, lets your little explorer enjoy those off-road trails.
CONVERTS TO CARRY COT
Easily converts to a Carry Cot for those early days, to keep baby snug. The stroller seat can be swopped with the infant seat.
Baby can enjoy the comfort of seeing mom or the road ahead. The reversible seat can easily be adjusted from parent facing to forward facing.
ONE-HAND QUICK-LIFT FOLDING SYSTEM
Quick and convenient, the Woya buggy can be folded with just one-hand for freestanding storage.
- Four level – Height adjustable handle
- Extendable sun canopy with window
- Four different seat positions
- Stroller Seat converts to the cot
- The stroller seat can be swopped with the infant seat
- Reversible seat, forward facing and parent facing
- Three-level – Adjustable footrest
- Boot cover included
- Removable leather (PU) front bar
- 5 point adjustable harness with shoulder pads
- Padded inner
- Storage basket
- Front wheel swivels and locks by push of a button
- Wheels removable for storage by push of buttons
- Rear axle with built-in shock absorbers and one-step brake
- Easy and compact fold, with carrying handle
- Sun canopy
- Head support pillow with shoulder pads
- One pull adjusting the inner harness
- Easy grip handle
- Base compatible (sold separately)
*The Travel System is sold as a set and cannot be sold separately.
*Compatible with the CP22 Isofix Base, sold separately.