ZED VIBRATION SLEEP SOOTHER
The Vibration Sleep Soother and Night light
Dreaming of good vibrations
Zed mimics the feeling of being in a car. His clever technology recreates soothing low-frequency vibrations that are known to send babies to sleep.
Works on any mattress
Simply place Zed on the mattress by your baby’s feet and press the snooze button. The finely tuned vibrations ripple through the mattress, comforting your baby and encouraging a deep sleep.
6 calming vibration modes which bring the feeling of the car to the cot. A soothing night light with 3 light levels and an all-night mode.
Soothes babies to sleep, just like the car
Zed mimics the feeling of being in a car. His clever technology recreates soothing low frequency vibrations that are known to send babies to sleep.
Simply place Zed on the mattress by your baby’s feet and press the snooze button. The finely tuned vibrations ripple gently through the mattress, comforting your baby and encouraging a deep sleep.
Zed can also be used as a portable night light – great for night-feeds and for taking on holiday.
– Soothing vibrations help to improve sleep and increase the length of naps, so you get more down-time too.
– Works on any type of mattress, so you can use it with the moses basket, cot, or even the feeding cushion.
– Battery powered, so you can take it anywhere.
The science of good vibrations
To reproduce a car-like experience in the safety of the home, Zed uses special motors that generate both the low frequency rumbles of the car suspension and the revving of the engine. As the gentle vibrations pass through the mattress, they also generate soothing sounds. Choose from six different vibration modes to find the perfect virtual car ride for your baby.
- 6 calming vibration modes with 1 hour auto shut-down
- Works on any type of mattress
- Portable nightlight with 3 light levels plus an all-night mode
- Suitable from birth
- Splashproof – Tested to IPX4 standard
- Takes 2 x AA batteries
- Up to 50 hours battery life – measured at the slowest speed
Zed information brochure