Don't Miss The Hottest Sales! Subscribe Now
CHELINO SAFETY PRINCIPLES
THE MOST IMPORTANT SAFETY NOTIONS.
The D.S.F. innovation principle is the main structure behind all Chelino products. We stand to achieve the highest safety standards, whilst implementing a clear and exclusive design combined with intelligent functionality.
Here we have outlined some of our most important safety principles for you:
ACCIDENT STATISTICSACCIDENT STATISTICS
- Unsecure children are seven times more likely to be seriously injured or killed in a car accident than secured children.
- 83 % of secured children remain unharmed in an accident (source: German road safety organization, information sheet #4, may 2009).
- The vast majority of accidents – 87 % – are frontal and side-impact collisions (source: bast – federal highway research institute, booklet f 67, 2007).
- This is why we recommend to always use a child car seat. Every seat, regardless of the design, ensures a much higher level of safety compared to driving without a child car seat.
- Chelino provides the highest levels of safety for your child. The diligent team of Chelino child safety experts, utilise decades of experience to ensure that continuous safety advances are made.
- In the product development stage, Chelino employs the D.S.F. innovation principle – combining contemporary design with superior safety, quality and intelligent functionality. Various patents have been developed specifically in the core areas of child safety.
- Chelino products pass various amounts of crash tests every year.
- Every new crash test leads to immediate improvements and further developments of our products.
- Chelino consistently uses the ISOFIX respectively.
- ISOFIX connect system is an easy-to handle system for installing a child car seat into the vehicle, it also increases stability and safety.
- All group 1 (9 – 18 kg) car seats from Chelino are equipped with an adjustable impact shield.
- In case of an accident this acts in a similar way to an inflated airbag. The force of a collision is distributed over the large area of the impact shield and thus absorbed by its impact-absorbing materials. The sensitive head, neck and chest are protected. Due to the easy installation, misuse is virtually impossible.
- Chelino commonly fit all of its rear-facing ISOFIX car seats with a load leg that impeccably absorbs the force of a frontal collision.
- The load leg also provides further stability during the journey and significantly reduces the risk of misuse.
- For children in group 1 (9 – 18 kg) Chelino is moving away from forward-facing seats with a harness system, because of the strain that is caused by the impact in a frontal collision, particularly on the sensitive neck area, this is considerably greater than with rear-facing seats or forward facing systems with impact shield technology. In these cases, the force of the impact is absorbed across a greater area, significantly reducing the strain on the neck, head and chest areas.