General Terms and Conditions – Chelino Baby South Africa
- Acceptance of Terms and Conditions and Amendments
- Our Service
Our website and services provided to you on and through our website on an “as is” basis. You agree that the owners of this website exclusively reserve the right and may, at any time and without notice and any liability to you, modify or discontinue this website and its services or delete the data you provide, whether temporarily or permanently. We shall have no responsibility or liability for the timeliness, deletion, failure to store, inaccuracy or improper delivery of any data or information.
- Your Responsibilities and Registration Obligations
In order to use this service, you must register and agree to provide truthful information when requested. When registering, you explicitly agree to our Terms and Conditions, which may be modified by us from time to time and available here.
We may collect your data for internal processing of information. All data collected is strictly confidential and only accessed by authorized personnel. We may use your data for research purposes and for promotional use if you have subscribed to receive information via email about our products, specials or services.
- Registration and Password
You are responsible to maintain the confidentiality of your password and shall be responsible for all uses via your registration and/or login, whether authorized or unauthorized by you. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use or your registration, user account or password.
- Your Conduct
You agree that our website may expose you to content that may have information on products and pricing. We shall not be responsible to you in any way for the content that appears on this website nor for any error or omission. You explicitly agree, in using this website or any service provided, that you shall not:
(a) Provide any content through various platforms or perform any conduct that may be unlawful, illegal, threatening, harmful, abusive, harassing, stalking, tortious, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, offensive, objectionable, designed to or does interfere or interrupt this website or any service provided, infected with a virus or other destructive or deleterious programming routine, give rise to civil or criminal liability, or which may violate an applicable local, national or international law;
(b) Impersonate or misrepresent your association with any person or entity, or forge or otherwise seek to conceal or misrepresent the origin of any content and information provided by you;
(d) Provide or use this website and any content in a manner that would involve junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of unauthorized advertising without our prior written consent;
(e) Share any content that may give rise to our civil or criminal liability or which may constitute or be considered a violation of any local, national or international law, including but not limited to laws relating to copyright, trademark, patent, or trade secrets;
(f) Infringe on any copyrights or intellectual property rights;
(k) Log in, or attempt to log in, to a profile which is not maintained by yourself.
- Third Party Services
Goods and services of third parties may be made available on or through this website. Representations made regarding products and services provided by third parties are governed by the policies and representations made by these third parties. We shall not be liable for or responsible in any manner for any of your dealings or interaction with third parties. Our third party Payment Gateway solutions provider www.payfast.co.za, shall provide a safe and secure environment for conducting online payments for customers.
Our third party delivery provider, will be used with the involvement from Chelino Baby South Africa. See point 16. Delivery policy.
You shall remain solely liable for the content of any messages or other information you upload or transmit to Chelino Baby SA. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Chelino Baby SA from any claim, action, demand, loss or damages (including attorneys’ fees) made or incurred by any third party arising out of or relating to your conduct, your violation of this end-user agreement, or your violation of any rights of a third party.
- Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand and agree that your use of this website and any services or content provided is made available and provided to your at your own risk. It is provided to you “as is” and we expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, implied or expressed, including but not limited to the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Some jurisdictions may not allow disclaimers of implied warranties and the above disclaimer may not apply to you only as it relates to implied warranties.
- Limitation of Liability
You expressly understand and agree that we shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to: damages for merchandise, goodwill, data or other intangible loss (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from or arising out of; (I) The use of or the inability to use the Service; (II) The cost to obtain substitute goods and/or services resulting from any transaction entered into on or through this Service; (III) Unathorized access to or alteration of your data transmissions; (IV) Statements of conduct of any third party on the Service, or; (V) Any other matter relating to the Service that may be deemed as fraudulent. In no event shall Chelino Baby SA be liable for any act or omission of any third party.
- Reservation of Rights
We reserve all of our rights, including but not limited to any and all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, and any other proprietary right that we may have in our website, its content, and the goods and services that may be provided. The use of our rights and property requires our prior written consent. We are not providing you with any implied or express licenses or rights by making services available to you and you will have no rights to make any commercial uses of our website or service without our prior written consent.
- Notification of Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your property has been used in any way that would be considered copyright infringement or a violation of your intellectual property rights, please report it to us immediately.
- Applicable Law
You agree that these Terms and Conditions and any dispute arising out of your use or misuse of this website or our products or services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with local laws where the headquarters of the owner of this website is located, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. By registering or using this website and service you consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the county or city where the headquarters of the owner of this website is located.
- Miscellaneous Information
(I) In the event that these Terms and Conditions conflicts with any law under which any provision may be held invalid by a court with jurisdiction over the parties, such provision will be interpreted to reflect the original intentions of the parties in accordance with applicable law, and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions will remain valid and intact; (II) The failure of either party to assert any right under these Terms and Conditions shall not be considered a waiver of any that party’s right and that right will remain in full force and effect; (III) You agree that without regard to any statue or contrary law that any claim or cause arising out of this website or its services must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause arose or the claim shall be forever barred; (IV) We may assign our rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions and we shall be relieved of any further obligation.
By continuing to browse or otherwise accessing the website, you signal acceptance of the terms and disclaimer set out above. If you do not accept any of these terms, leave this website now. By logging into the Chelino Baby South Africa website or using any Chelino Baby South Africa website you signal that you accept these Terms and Conditions in full.
16. Delivery Policy
- CHELINO will only dispatch goods once FULL payment is received. CHELINO does not offer goods on credit/lay-bye nor do we allow purchasing on account.
- Goods will only be dispatched once payment clears and reflects in our bank account. This could take up to 3 working days.
- It is the responsibility of the purchaser to insure that any/all packages requested from the store are verified. CHELINO assumes no responsibility for packages once they leave our premises.
- CHELINO delivers all parcels using a courier service (unless stated or arranged otherwise). Once the item is dispatched, you will be notified with a tracking number. You may request delivery status on your parcel from us.
- Delivery via our courier service usually takes between 5-10 working days. Although we try to deliver sooner.
- If your parcel has not arrived within the specified time frame, do not hesitate to contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0118352520.
Delivery in SA
- Delivery fees, are calculated based on the weight and size of your parcel and the quantity of your order.
- CHELINO will only deliver goods in South Africa. For orders from other countries other than South Africa the purchaser must make arrangements for pick-up.
17. Return Policy
Please read all instruction manuals properly before opening your product. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase please disassemble it properly, re-pack it in the original packaging, and return it to the store you purchased it from with the original proof of purchase within 7 days. See more in our delivery and returns policy.
- All returns will be charged a 15% handling fee.
- Please contact email@example.com or call 0118352520 for the costs on returns beforehand.
- You will not be liable for further fees if the product is damaged, faulty or missing any accessory or parts. Factory faults or out of box damages will be assessed via stringent methods and outcomes would be at the company’s discretion.
To ensure your request is processed as quickly as possible you are responsible for the following when returning your products;
- Package your products safely and securely for protection during transit;
- Include the necessary paperwork with your parcel (contact us to confirm paperwork as all return cases may differ); and
- Include all accessories and parts that were sold with the product.
Failure to adhere to any of these requirements could delay the processing of your request or result in its decline altogether.
All returns and cancellations of unwanted products will be charged form which will include a handling fee.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 0118352520 for the costs on returns beforehand.
Please ensure the package:
- Is undamaged and unused, with the original labels and stickers still attached;
- Has the original packaging, which must be undamaged and in its original condition with all seals still intact (if applicable).
- Not missing any accessories or parts;
- You log a return on the Website within 7 days of delivery to you or collection by you of the unwanted product. After 7 days, you can only return a product if it is defective.
Once we have inspected the product and validated your return, we will refund you with the purchase price of the product within 10 days of the return.
Products damaged on delivery
Should a product be damaged or missing any parts or accessories at the time of delivery / collection, please notify us within 7 days of such delivery from www.chelino.co.za.
We will arrange to collect the product. Once we have inspected the product and validated your return, we will at your choice repair / replace the product as soon as possible (if such repair is possible/ we have the same product in stock to use as a replacement) or refund you with the purchase price of the product.
We do our best to ensure that the products we deliver to you are of a high quality, and in good working order and without defects.
What is a defect? A defect is a material imperfection in the manufacture of a product or any characteristic of a product, which makes the product less acceptable than one would reasonably be entitled to expect in the circumstances.
The following will NOT be regarded as defects and will not entitle you to a return:
- Faults resulting from normal wear and tear;
- Damage arising from negligence, user abuse or incorrect usage of the product;
- Damage arising from a failure to adequately care for the product;
- Damage arising from unauthorized alterations to the product;
- Where the specifications of a product, although accurately described on the Website and generally fit for its intended purpose, do not suit you; and
- Signs of excessive handling and/or repackaging.
For any further information, please contact email@example.com.