Alecto DVM200XL – Video baby monitor with 5″ colour display, white/anthracite
The Alecto Baby DVM200XL is a video baby monitor, boasting excellent image and sound quality. The DVM-200 baby monitor series have been among the best-selling baby monitors for years.
The DVM200XL enables you to always hear and see your child through the wireless and rechargeable parent unit. The largest 10.9 cm/4.3 in colour display instantly shows you what’s going on in the nursery using the baby unit and the remotely movable camera with crystal-clear sound and clear image, both day and night. In total, up to four cameras can be connected to the parent unit (DVM200C). In addition to the essential functions, this baby monitor has many extras.
The DVM200XL is the improved successor to the DVM-200 and equipped with a large 12.7 cm / 5 in screen. Its interior technology has been updated, but its functions and appearance have remained the same.
- Extra-large screen. The DVM200XL’s monitor makes this baby monitor really XL. With a diameter of 12.7 centimetres / 5 inches, this monitor boasts the largest display currently available on the market.
- Talk-back function. Talk back through the parent unit and reassure your child remotely. It’s no longer necessary to go into the nursery every time.
- Rechargeable parent unit with long standby time. The parent unit is rechargeable and can easily be moved around within the home, without being connected to the mains. A fully charged battery lasts up to 10 hours.
- 100% safe and trouble-free. Video and audio signals are encoded and ensure a 100% secure and interference-free connection. It fully functions without any Wi-Fi, internet or apps.
- Expandable up to four cameras (DVM200C). Ideal for several children or for monitoring multiple rooms.
- Eco mode. Energy-saving mode for the baby monitor to consume less power.
- Room temperature display. The camera’s sensor indicates how hot or cold it is.
- Lullabies. Equipped with lullabies and soothing sounds, the baby monitor helps your little one fall asleep using a bedtime routine.
Provides Peace and Confidence
The baby monitor reassures and warns you when necessary. This means you won’t have to look at the screen continuously to check if everything is okay. The screen may be off by default. Only if sound is detected will the screen automatically display an image. The sound sensitivity can be adjusted, so it’s up to you to decide how quickly the screen turns on.
Extra Large Colour Screen
This video baby monitor is equipped with an extra large 12.7 cm / 5 in colour screen. This is the same size as the largest currently available smartphone. The screen is dimmable and has white display illumination. Various menu languages are available.
Expandable with Multiple Cameras
You can easily expand the Alecto Baby DVM200MXL video baby monitor up to four cameras (extra camera DVM200C is available separately). The DVM200C offers the same possibilities as the DVM200M’s camera. All cameras can be monitored from that one big screen separately or simultaneously, using split screen mode. It’s perfect for when you want to view your child from different angles or if your child often sleeps in different rooms. Additionally, it’s great for keeping an eye on several children or multiple rooms. When sound is detected near one of the cameras, the corresponding image is immediately displayed in full screen.
The parent unit can be used to manage and move the camera remotely. Using the parent unit, you can position the camera optimally (left-right-top-bottom) and zoom in or out. It’s especially useful for an active child or for monitoring a larger room. Other functions can also be operated remotely. Switch on one of the lullabies or natural sounds from a distance and watch your child calm down and fall asleep. This helps you and your little one have a relaxing night.
In addition to the basic functions of a video baby monitor, the Alecto DVM200XL offers much more:
- Talk-back function. The parent unit enables you to talk back to your child. Reassure your child when he/she can’t sleep or tell them it’s time to go to sleep. It won’t be necessary to go into the nursery or room, which hopefully gives you more rest and relaxation.
- Room temperature display with alarm. Using the camera’s sensor, the parent unit shows how hot or cold it is in the nursery or room where the camera is placed. The parent unit can also emit a warning when a preset temperature is reached. That’s a real bonus.
- Night vision. The camera’s infrared function ensures you see clear images of your child, even in the dark. Good to know that you’ll always have a clear picture.
- This baby monitor has five pre-programmed lullabies and four soothing sounds that you can turn on and off remotely. The volume is adjustable. It’s an enjoyable part of the bedtime routine. Sleep carefree and sweet dreams, little one.
The DVM200C is the DVM-200’s successor. Although it has had an interior update, functions and appearance have remained the same. As a result, the DVM200XL can therefore not be used with the cameras of the DVM-200 series (type DVM-201). It’s only compatible with the new DVM200C camera.
Baby Monitor Market Leader in the Benelux
You can rely on Alecto Baby range’s excellent quality. Not only because we have become the baby monitor market leader in the Benelux, but most importantly, because many parents choose our baby monitors to put their child to bed with a peace of mind. It’s about knowing that the baby monitor warns a parent if something is wrong. Our products are continuously improved and adapted in response to users’ wishes and feedback. Alecto Baby’s secret is high-quality products which are well-designed and user-friendly. You can see they’re good.
- Wireless technology: 2.4 GHz FHSS
- Long range (of up to 50 m / 55 yd inside, up to 300 m / 328 yd outside)
- Infrared night vision (range of up to 4 m / 4 yd)
- 12,7 cm / 5 inch colour screen
- Five lullabies and four soothing sounds
- Lithium battery of 1.000mAh / 3.7V
- Automatic “No Range” alert
- Low battery warning
- Dimensions baby unit (H x W x D) 103 x 87 x 105 mm
- Dimensions parent unit (H x W x D) 95 x 166 x 25 mm
What’s in the box?
- Baby unit – Camera
- Parent unit – Monitor
- Wall bracket
- Mounting material
- 2 x adapter with a cord length of 200 cm / 79 in
- Lithium battery
- Manual in NL / FR / DE / EN