CYBEX SIRONA M2 i-SIZE WITH BASE M
- R129 approved
- Rear facing 45cm to 105cm/19kg
- Forward facing 76cm to 105cm/19kg
- Lasts from approx 3 months to 4 years
- Isofix installation only
The CYBEX Sirona M2 i-Size complies with the new European requirements and regulations for car seats UN R129. This “i-Size regulation” states that children aged 15 months and under must travel in a rear-facing infant car seat, which is seen as the safest mode of transport by many experts, including consumer and health organisations such as Which?, the ADAC and the German independent consumer testing organisation Stiftung Warentest.
Highest safety and comfort until your child reaches 105cm in height
The CYBEX Sirona M2 i-Size must be used in conjunction with the Base M (included). It can only be installed in cars with isofix and no underfloor storage compartment. The child can be transported in a rear-facing position from birth until they reach 105 cm in height (approx. 4 years). It can also be used forward facing from 76cm, however, rear facing is safest.
The new, intelligent design means that toddlers have plenty of leg room to sit comfortably. But it doesn’t take up too much space either – the Sirona M2 i-Size can be easily installed in smaller cars. Additional features such as the one-hand reclining function provide extra convenience and make everyday use easier.
- Rearward facing up to 105 cm, approx. 4 years
- Alternatively forward facing from 16 months and 76 cm up to 105cm
- Integrated L.S.P. System
- One-hand recline function
- Height adjustable headrest
- Click-in system to change seat position
- Part of the M-line modular system. The Base M is also compatible with the Aton M isize infant seat
- Compatible with Sensorsafe (sold separately)
Alternative – forward-facing
The Sirona M2 i-Size features a click-in system that allows for easy interchange between forward and rear-facing position. Depending on your preference, the Sirona M2 i-Size can also be used as a forward-facing car seat for children who are 16 months and 76 cm and above (up to 105 cm).
Integrated linear side-impact protection
The integrated linear side-impact protectors (L.S.P. System) fold out on the side facing the door, reducing the force of a side-impact collision at a very early stage of impact. Whether rear or forward-facing, the CYBEX Sirona M2 i-Size’s integrated Linear Side-impact Protection system (L.S.P. System) increases the level of safety in case of a side-impact collision. The L.S.P. system can be folded out and reduces the force of a side-impact collision in combination with the head and shoulder protectors.
12-position height-adjustable headrest
- Protection that grows with your child. 12-position height adjustable headrest with integrated harness guides that grow with your child.
- Absorbs the forces of an impact and protectively covers the baby
M-line modular system
- This lightweight infant car seat fulfills the latest safety standards and completes the ‘family-system’ together with the Base M and the Sirona M2 i-Size offering one base for two car seats
One-Click installation with ISOFIX
- A one-click installation with ISOFIX both in rear and forward-facing position allows for simple installation and guarantees increased safety. Sirona S i-Size is secured using the car’s ISOFIX system and requires no further fastening. An installation indicator also helps to prevent possible misuse.
One-hand recline function
- Easily adjusts to the perfect position (rearward facing: 5 positions; forward facing: 3 positions)
Rear-facing car seat
- Significantly reduces the risk of injury in case of a head-on collision. The new Sirona M2 i-Size allows you to transport children rear-facing from birth up to a height of 105 cm (approx. 4 years).
- Makes taking your child out of the seat easy
Cloud Z i-Size Tutorial
CYBEX Cloud Z i-Size Tutorial
for the Sirona M2 i-Size
for the Sirona S i-Size
for the Base M